In this episode of the Conceive Baby Podcast I have the pleasure of speaking with one of my lovely patients Emily Gentles.
Emily started her fertility journey at 41 and was greeted with some pretty scary statistics about her chances. After failed IVF cycles and miscarriage, it felt like a near impossible task.
Emily is kindly sharing her story to help others who are on their journey to pregnancy over 40.
Emily he openly shares
• The challenges she faced trying to conceive over 40
• Being told her test results were all ‘fine’
• Advised that IVF was really her only option
• In Emily’s words “we failed really badly at IVF!”
• Her struggle through multiple miscarriage
• The toll it took, physically and emotionally
• The specific steps she took to improve her chances
• The importance of having her partner involved in the journey
• Her joy at conceiving naturally
• Her journey through a healthy pregnancy and birth at 43
If you would like to take the steps Emily did on her journey to pregnancy over 40 – Join the Your Fertile Pantry Program now